To celebrate the upcoming release of my new novel, Less Than Hero ( my dark comedy and social satire about superheroes and pharmaceutical drugs), I’m holding a giveaway.
Several lucky winners will walk away with a signed copy of Less Than Hero. Well, I guess technically you won’t walk away with it because I’ll mail it to you, and even personalize or inscribe the novel if you’d like. The point is, you get something free. And who doesn’t like free?
How do you enter for your chance to win? You have several options.
- Share the link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or on your Twitter stream by using the links at the bottom of this post. (You can also do Google+ or Pinterest, whatever floats your boat.)
- OR you can copy and paste the Less Than Hero blurb below and share it with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers:
LESS THAN HERO: Defending your right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of antidepressants. http://tinyurl.com/mzygcp8
(If you choose either one of the options above, please make sure to leave a comment on this post to let me know where you’ve shared; otherwise I won’t be able to enter your name in the contest.)
You can also enter the giveaway by doing one of the following:
- Share my Facebook posts about the giveaway, which you can find on my Facebook Author Page
- RT my tweets about the giveaway that I post on my Twitter Profile
Any questions? Good. Further details on the contest are below:
- Multiple entries are allowed
- Contest runs until Monday, March 16, 2015, at 11:59pm PST
- Winners will be drawn randomly from the pool of entrants
- Contest open only to residents of the United States (Sorry)
Thanks and good luck!
And the winners of the Less Than Hero giveaway, chosen by the mysterious Random Number Generator, are:
Thank you to everyone who participated in the giveaway and who Tweeted and shared on Facebook. You guys are all awesome.